Ready to stuff yourself silly and shop black friday deals till you drop?
That’s right, it’s that time of year again but the big question is – who’s going to have the best sale and where should I look? That’s why I’ve compiled a list of my favorite stores for Black Friday. And even though a lot have not yet announced what kind of deals they will be offering, they are all my go-to stores not just for gifts, but to help you get your home in shape for the holidays.
By the way, the links in this post are affiliate links which means that I will get paid a small commission if you choose to purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you, but consider it like a virtual tip for the recommendation!
1. Anthropologie – The last couple of years, they have had 25%-30% off the entire store, including sale items. In addition to their beautiful home decor, that is often mimicked but that always pales in comparison, they are one of my go to shops for gifts for the women in my life with the beautiful clothing, accessories and their ever growing beauty section.
2. TJ Maxx – First of all…did you know that they have an online store?!! I for one, prefer to forego the crazy crowds and shop in my pajamas with a hot cup of joe from the comfort of home. Well, you can shop for everyone in the family online at TJMaxx.com! They typically offer free shipping on Black Friday, but no extra sales, because after all…..they already always have screaming deals!
3. H&M – This is another great one stop shop for your gift shopping as well as home decor. You cannot beat their deals, and adorable home decor and for Black Friday, you can get 20% off site wide, free shipping and up to 70% off select items with the promo code 5188. H&M Products – 1.Metal hook, 2. Scented Candle in Glass Jar, 3. Sequined Cushion Cover, 4. Christmas-print Cushion Cover, 5. Christmas-print Cushion Cover, 6. Small Scented Candle in Holder, 7. Printed Porcelain Mug
4. Amazon – This is the motherload, obviously….I mean if you aren’t already addicted to shopping on Amazon with their free 2 day shipping you are a minority, but I digress. They have already started with “Black Friday week”, and they have different deals every single day. They literally have e’ry. single. thing. you could possibly want or need, for your home or every person on your gift list. While you are at it, make sure your wish list is updated to make buying for you easy peasy this holiday.
5. World Market – This is the only store on my list that also has food! This is a one stop shop, for your home, gifts, decor, unique food & wine, as well as gift wrap! Now through 11/26 get 40% off all indoor furniture, and 20% off of all dinnerware and table linens. World Market Products – 1. Antique Teal Carved Wood Peacock Chair, 2. Forest Green Kendall Sofa, 3. Bindi McKenzie Upholstered Ottoman.
6. Joss & Main – Now on to my favorite home stores online. They already are having an early access sale with items up to 80% off! This will help you get a jump start on your holiday decorating and they have such great style.
7. CB2 – This store has won my heart this season with their newest lineup of home decor. Between the deep ink blue velvet, lucite, brass & moody color palette, they have also partnered up with Fred Segal for their “Venice Studio Collection”. They have the perfect combination of glam, sophistication & rustic that gets my heart rate all revved up. Their current collection is the epitome of my personal taste, so of course I’m raving about it. Through 11/21 they have 30% off select ornaments & decor, and after Thanksgiving will be 15% off site wide and free shipping on orders over $129.
8. Wayfair – This is one of my go to websites for home decor and furniture. They have amazing deals, a great selection and easy navigating, and for Black Friday, they are offering up to 80% off specific items across home categories.
Wayfair Products – 1. Jewel Wingback Chair, 2. Burgess Indoor/Outdoor Feathers Throw Pillow, 3. Olevia 25″ Table Lamp, 4. Helman Cotton Throw Blanket. 5. Graphic Art on Wrapped Canvas, 6. Silver Aluminum Letter, 7. Cucina 12 piece Cookware Set
9. West Elm – What makes this store stand out is that 90% of west elm’s products are designed in-house and cannot be found anywhere else. Most of their products are also organic, handcrafted, sustainably sourced and Fair Trade Certified! Yaaasss, this is my kind of store. Their pre-black friday deals were 20%-40% off, so I can only imagine what their black friday deals will look like. A little birdie told me the line up may look something like this: 15% on $100, 20% on $500, 25% on $1,000, 30% on $3,000 and free shipping. But don’t be surprised, if you find more deals like their pre-sale.
10. Houzz – This is another source that isn’t widely know. What used to just be a search engine for inspiration is now a marketplace for fantastic deals on home decor, rugs, furniture & holiday items, and even better, you can get up to 80% off from 11/23-11/26.
Bonus: My very own Etsy Store is having a sale!
Save 10% off any purchase of $75 or more with the code PREBLACKFRIDAY (valid until 11/23) and then 10% off any purchase of $50 or more on Black Friday (no coupon code necessary!) Visit the Taylored Home Vintage Store on Etsy!
Taylored Home Vintage Items – 1. Vintage Oil Painting of Spanish Ballerina, 2. Porcelain Black Cat Bookend, 3. Pair of Walnut Antelope Bookends, 4. Large Brass Duck Head Bookends, 5. 1950’s-60’s Small Lavendar and White Murano Glass Bud Vase, 6. Pair of Vintage Floral Art, 7. Vintage Still Life Oil Painting of Vase by Bebe
I don’t know about you, but I like to spend my day entire weekend shopping after Thanksgiving for Black Friday, and then of course there’s Cyber Monday too! It’s a great way to knock out all of my holiday shopping in one fail swoop (and of course, provides some fabulous retail therapy). I hope that this list helps narrow down the best places to go for my design enthusiast, gift buying friends. Tis the Season!
PS. If you’re looking for more tips and tricks from a design insider, make sure you download my FREE GUIDE: 5 Design Hacks – Save time and money and tackle your project like a pro. CLICK HERE to have the guide sent directly to your inbox!