HGTV HOUSE HUNTER'S RENOVATIONSurf Sand & Reno Season 10 Episode 10
Featuring Los Angeles interior designer Marilynn Taylor and her general contractor sister, Allison Allain.
After years of renting in Manhattan Beach, California, Veterinarian Assistant Deb is ready to purchase her first contemporary condo in Redondo Beach to share with her pets. But once she locks in a place, she soon discovers that her budget doesn’t go as far as she had hoped. Deb and her pets live through the dusty renovations and face several challenges along the way from costly plumbing issues to crumbling backsplash tile. It’s a struggle to the very end, but it’s all worth it when Deb ends up with a beach-chic home to call her own.
Special thanks to: (click on the blue link)
- Plumb Crazy Inc. – Allison and her team made this whole thing possible.
- Classic Tile & Design – Representative Josh provided the amazing backsplash tile!
- Perimeter Tile Design – Tile installers
- Color Quartz – Countertops
- Illuminate Vintage lighting – Kyle provided the over the sink light. Custom & handmade industrial and vintage style lighting.
- Sal’s Electrical – All electrical install.
- New Generation Wall Covering – Black floral wallpaper installation.
- Claudia Chloe Photography – She provided the gorgeous beach prints you saw in the living room and bathroom.